Buddies Natural Pet Food Ltd manufactures and sells Raw Pet Food for Dogs and Cats. We are locally owned and family operated on Vancouver Island since 2005.
Our Company focuses on nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. Our missions are to facilitate and expand the Raw diet for Dogs and Cats across Canada, to educate and bring awareness for dietary needs.
We are currently looking for an organized Part-time Retail Associate to join our team at our Retail Store located in Duncan on the busy Trans Canada Highway.
Job description: Working with the retail manager to help with the daily duties and to grow into a full-time position.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter or as directed in a fast paced environment
- Cashing in/out; Opening/Closing procedures
- Preferred to be knowledgeable in the Raw Food Diet for cats and dogs and must be willing to better and expand their knowledge around health and nutrition
- Has good math skills and is able to handle cash professionally and properly
- Helping with placing orders and receiving orders
- Cleanliness of work area and retail storefront
- Facing product and making the retail store presentable to customers
- Heavy lifting (between 20 – 50lbs)
- Help with minimal production administration and consumable duties
- Happy, positive attitude towards all customer and co-workers
- Communicates well with others
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service
- Past Administrative Assistant or Office Assistant experience would be a strong asset
- Knowledge in Health & Nutrition for Pets and/or Humans would be a strong asset
- Reliable, organized, and a happy positive attitude with excellent teamwork and problem solving skills.
We are striving to find a local candidate that is able to work a minimum of 3 days a week with the intention of growing into a full-time basis as of August 2016. Starting rate for this position is $11/hr with room to grow.
You must be available to work within the retail hours provided; Currently: Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Looking for punctual, dedicated workers only. Please drop resumes off in person to 5980 Trans Canada Highway, Duncan. E-mailed and Faxed resumes will not be accepted. Must have references. For any questions regarding this position please call: 1-250-746-3683
Job Type: Part-time
- Duncan, BC