We are a busy, fast-paced raw frozen pet food manufacturer and retail store located on the Trans Canada HWY in Duncan.
We are growing rapidly and are currently looking for a Grinders Assistant to start as soon as possible. A trial shift of 1 day will be required before starting the position.
Job Requirements would be:
- Reports to Floor Manager and works directly with the main Grinder.
- Knowledge of proper grinding safety procedures
- Assembling and disassembling both grinders
- Knowledge of raw recipes
- Mixing/Grinding raw materials
- Physically fit and able to lift 60lb+ cases
- Cleanliness of work area
- Communicates with other workers
- Other duties as requires
What we are looking for in potential employees:
- Ability to work independently or as directed in a fast paced environment.
- Must be very fit and strong as this is a very physical job
- Fosters an amicable and safe work environment
- MUST be able to lift a MINIMUM of 60LBs easily
- Must be able to work in a cold environment
- Cannot be “queasy” or sensitive to blood or smells
- Has to work in a team environment and must be a positive happy attribute to our team
- Must be clean, tidy and orderly
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated to their job.
Starting rate for this position is $11/hr with an increase at the end of your 3 month probationary period. Increase is dependent on the results of your 3 month probation. Yours hours would be from 11am – 4pm Monday – Friday (closed STATs and weekends).
Looking for reliable, punctual, and hard workers only. Drop resume off in person to 5980 Trans Canada Highway, Duncan. E-mailed and Faxed resumes will not be accepted. Must have references.
Job Type: Part-time
- Duncan, BC
- Warehouse Assistant/Worker: 1 year