Cat Grass For Pets
Cat grass is actually organically grown wheat grass. It is human-grade and is safe for all pets. Wheat grass may be juiced and added to your pets’ meal or your pet may eat it as it is grown.
Ingredients: Coco peat, Peat Moss, Worm Castings, Kelp Meal, Neem Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Diatomaceous Earth – All organic ingredients. This product was grown under indoor lights.
How to care for: Water when dry and keep in full sun. Wheat grass grows fast so keep in an area where pets can eat it frequently or trim the grass yourself.
- Nutritionally complete food
- Studies by scientists have shown it to never be toxic in animals or humans
- Gives energy & stamina
- Reverses illness
- Protection of toxins- including aging and combats free radicals
- Rejuvenates blood
- Helps shed pounds by detoxifying the body
- DNA repair
- Blood cleansing and building abilities of chlorophyll
- Builds blood and stimulates circulation
- Stimulates and regenerates the liver
- Deodorizes body