We are a busy, fast-paced raw pet food manufacturer and retail store located on the Trans-Canada Highway in Duncan, BC.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Assistant to help with daily warehouse duties such as packaging raw frozen pet food, nightly clean up and weekly deliveries to our retail customers.
Your job requirements would be:
– Packaging/Wrapping raw frozen pet food
– Box/Label all product
– Vacuum packing – all aspects
– Weekly deliveries – delivering orders to our customers and possibly picking up raw materials (Ex: picking up veggies from local farms)
– Also considered a “floater” to be versatile to help with mixing raw pet food or other warehouse duties if necessary.
– Cleanliness of work area
– Help with nightly cleanup routines
What we are looking for in potential employees:
– Must be able to lift a minimum of 50LBs easily
– Must be able to work in a cold environment
– Fosters an amicable and safe work environment
– Has to work in a team environment and must be a positive happy attribute to our team
– Previous experience in a butcher shop or handling of raw meat/veggies would be an asset
– Positive, upbeat, happy personality
– Punctual, reliable and dedicated to their job.
– Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation
Your hours would be from 9am – 4pm Monday – Friday. You may be required to work some full 8hr shifts depending on staffing. You may also be asked to help cover shifts in the event that an employee is sick or away on vacation.
Looking for local, reliable, employees only. Please drop resume off in person to 5980 Trans-Canada Highway, Duncan. E-mailed and Faxed resumes will not be accepted. Must have references.